Adopting CDISC standards is an invaluable investment that leads to more meaningful, more efficient research for your organization and the entire global research community. Implementing standards to collect, structure, and analyze data makes it easier for you to aggregate information and take advantage of big data and helps ensure your data is accessible, interoperable, and re-useable.
- The power of standardizing and sharing data: From the University Hospital Medical Information Network in Japan to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in the US, organizations that adopt CDISC standards produce faster, more efficient research and pave the way for more breakthroughs that amplify the power of data, in both the short- and long-term.
- A wide range of support and education: To make adopting and using our standards as seamless as possible, we offer a wide range of support, education, and resources including in-depth training and comprehensive implementation guidance specifically designed for academic research organizations like yours.
- Benefitting data science: Our standards also benefit AI/Machine Learning, meta-analysis, and big data by providing well-defined standardized datasets that adhere to a common structure, making the data easier to aggregate and analyze.
- Creating applications to help the standards community: Technical and software vendors can access the standards via our API to get the information they need to develop the software and tools the research community relies on.
- Keeping up with innovation: As CDISC evolves to keep up with the pace of innovation, we welcome new opportunities for technical integrations that make using CDISC standards as seamless as possible.
- VIEW THE STANDARDS: The suite of CDISC standards throughout clinical research process.
- JOIN CDISC: Over 450 member organizations around the world comprise the CDISC Community.
- VOLUNTEER: We rely on the subject matter expertise of volunteers to create our standards.
- TAKE A COURSE: Public, Private, and Online Training (available 24 hours a day)
- ATTEND AN INTERCHANGE: CDISC Interchanges are global events held annually with hundreds of attendees gathering to share their expertise, best practices, and lessons learned about implementing CDISC standards..
- EXAMINE USES CASES: Learn how CDISC Standards have been applied in various use cases to bring clarity to data.
- READ INFORMATION FROM REGULATORS: We regularly post announcements from global regulators.