CDISC is pleased to announce the release of CDISC Library (formerly CDISC SHARE). Built on a new technology stack based on linked data, CDISC Library includes a new application programming interface (API) and standards development tools.
With the CDISC Library API, users have access to an expanded metadata model, more machine-readable CDISC standards and controlled terminology to facilitate their implementation. Software developers can access CDISC standards and controlled terminology to support tools that utilize the API.
- Single, trusted, authoritative source for CDISC standards metadata
- Model-based standards metadata improves quality
- Support for an end-to-end standards model
- Maintains version traceability
- API simplifies standards-based automation
- New content published regularly
- Only source for certain CDISC metadata
- Aids in realizing full value from standards investment
CDISC Library API Account Request
Access to the CDISC Library API is currently a benefit of CDISC Platinum Membership. If your organization is a CDISC Platinum Member, please log in to your account to proceed.
If you'd like to become a CDISC Platinum Member, please complete our Membership Application Form.
Please refer to CDISC Library API Documentation for additional details.
API Benefits Summary
Maximum # of
API Upgrades & Overage Fees
|Additional Account Cost per Year (Per Organization)*||Additional Bandwidth Cost per Month (Per Organization)**|
*Additional accounts are billed at time of membership fee dues.
**Inclusive of overage fees incurred per given calendar month beyond existing benefit limits. Additional bandwidth is billed on a monthly basis.