As clinical studies become more complex, the need for clarity in the data is increasingly important. That’s why we work with a wide range of experts to develop standards that provide a common language that’s interoperable among systems across the clinical research lifecycle.
- Benefitting data science: Our standards also benefit AI/Machine Learning, meta-analysis, and big data by providing well-defined standardized datasets that adhere to a common structure, making the data easier to aggregate and analyze.
- Creating applications to help the standards community: Technical and software vendors can access the standards via our API to get the information they need to develop the software and tools the research community relies on.
- Keeping up with innovation: As CDISC evolves to keep up with the pace of innovation, we welcome new opportunities for technical integrations that make using CDISC standards as seamless as possible.
- VIEW THE STANDARDS: The suite of CDISC standards throughout clinical research process.
- JOIN CDISC: Over 480 member organizations around the world comprise the CDISC Community.
- VOLUNTEER: We rely on the subject matter expertise of volunteers to create our standards.
- TAKE A COURSE: Public, Private, and Online Training (available 24 hours a day)
- ATTEND AN INTERCHANGE: CDISC Interchanges are global events held annually with hundreds of attendees gathering to share their expertise, best practices, and lessons learned about implementing CDISC standards..
- EXAMINE USES CASES: Learn how CDISC Standards have been applied in various use cases to bring clarity to data.
- READ INFORMATION FROM REGULATORS: We regularly post announcements from global regulators.