CDISC standards trainings are available for in-person and virtual online delivery by our authorized instructors anywhere in the world.*
CDISC In-Person Training:
- Utilizes authoritative training materials developed by the standards teams
- Is delivered by an instructor qualified by the standards team
- Provides your staff with authorized CDISC training certificates
- Ensures confidentiality, allowing your attendees to work on real issues during class
- Lets you schedule training when and where* you want
- Maximizes your training budget with lower pricing per attendee and reduced travel expenses
- Available as virtual classroom and blended learning in addition to on-site
Trainings are designed for sponsors, CROs, vendors and service providers, academic institutions, and regulatory agencies.
In-Person Training is offered for Private Trainings and CDISC Interchanges.
CDISC-authorized education trainings are only available from the CDISC Education team and are identified by the CDISC logo. This logo is your assurance that the education courses have been developed by and will be delivered by qualified industry experts who have passed a rigorous qualification process.
*Subject to USA State Department restrictions.