The ADaM Advanced Topics training explores topics beyond ADaM Core Theory and Application. Course topics are drawn from real-world examples identified through the standard development process as well as by the CDISC user community and our expert ADaM instructors.
- Module 1: Metadata
- Module 2: Traceability in complex data flows
- Module 3: Adding Criteria Variables to BDS
- Module 4: Building Better ADaM
- Module 5: Choosing the Best ADaM structure
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe material relevant to submission, including ADaM metadata.
- Recognize when to use an intermediate dataset, designing a complex data flow that adheres to the ADaM fundamental principles.
- Demonstrate when and how to use criteria variables in BDS.
- Correctly implement commonly misused variables.
- Identify the limitations of automated conformance checks
- Choose the appropriate dataset structure in order to produce an analysis-ready dataset.
The learner must receive a score of 80% or higher on the Final Assessment to earn 1.1 IACET CEUs.