The J3C supports global CDISC initiatives in Japan and provides regional feedback to the central CDISC organization. The committee's primary activities are defined in collaboration with CDISC Executive Operations and include:
- Introducing CDISC and broadening its presence in Japan
- Acting as a liaison between CDISC and Japanese entities
- Helping the CDISC organization to acquire collaborations and partnership with existing Japanese organizations
- Organizing and planning for annual CDISC Japanese conferences and events
For more information on the CDISC Coordinating Committees, please see the CDISC Coordinating Committees Charter.
2019 J3C Call for Nominations - Deadline 28 February
The Japan CDISC Coordinating Committee (J3C) is pleased to announce that it is currently working to recruit candidates for membership in the J3C for the upcoming March 2019 - March 2022 term. There are 8 positions available to candidates that are willing to support J3C activities. The types of candidates under consideration are listed below.
- 2 CRO representatives
- 4 academia representatives
- 1 Phama industry representative
- 1 service provider/vendor representative
To self-nominate or to nominate someone you know for membership in the J3C, please provide a resume and a motivation letter detailing the reasons this individual would be a good candidate for J3C membership. Please provide this resume and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, 28 February 2019.