The J3C supports global CDISC initiatives in Japan and provides regional feedback to the central CDISC organization. The committee's primary activities are defined in collaboration with CDISC Executive Operations and include:
- Introducing CDISC and broadening its presence in Japan
- Acting as a liaison between CDISC and Japanese entities
- Helping the CDISC organization to acquire collaborations and partnership with existing Japanese organizations
- Organizing and planning for annual CDISC Japanese conferences and events
For more information on the CDISC Coordinating Committees, please see the CDISC Coordinating Committees Charter.
Call for Nominations for the 2022-2025 Japan CDISC Coordinating Committee (J3C) Members
As an interested party of CDISC, you have the opportunity to participate in the process of nominating members for the CDISC Japan Coordinating Committee. Nominees must be from a CDISC member organization. Members will serve a three-year term from 2022-2025.
The following positions are available:
1. 2 members from CRO
2. 3 members from Academia
3. 1 member from Biopharmaceutical Industry
4. 1 Technology Service Provider
Please do take some time to think about individuals whom you believe would serve the J3C well. Self-Nomination is also acceptable. We need two brief documents for each nominee:
- Nominee’s brief CV
- Brief letter expressing their involvement/experience with CDISC and their interest in the above position
Please email nominations to Andrea Vadakin Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 29 April 2022.
Nominations will be reviewed and approved by the 3C Chair and Vice-Chairs before being posted for election. Nominees will be elected by a simple majority (two-thirds of the voting members) of the J3C members.
This is an excellent opportunity to ensure the quality of candidates who will help shape the future of the J3C, whose success depends upon the active participation of its members and the CDISC community. Please nominate individuals whom you believe will serve the organization well. Thank you for your nomination.