CDISC Interchanges are global events held annually on three continents with hundreds of attendees gathering to network, share their expertise, best practices, and lessons learned about implementing CDISC data standards to enable clinical research to "speak the same language."
Attend the Interchange to:
- Hear presentations and panel discussions from visionaries, thought leaders and global regulatory representatives on the latest trends and initiatives in clinical research.
- Attend CDISC-authorized courses to learn CDISC Standards from the source.
- Participate in hands-on workshops geared toward practical application of CDISC Standards, include our workshop specifically designed for using CDISC Standards in Academia.
- Gain knowledge from case studies and best practices in standards implementation
- Stay up to date on new and upcoming CDISC standards
- Discover the many benefits of CDISC SHARE, our metadata repository that supports developing, governing, publishing, and consuming CDISC standards in human and machine-readable formats
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and partners from around the globe and share expertise and ideas.
Who Should Attend?
Biostatisticians, Clinicians, Concept Modelers, CRF Designers, Data Managers, Decision Makers, Innovators, Medical Writers, Metadata Modelers, Programmers, Study Designers, Study Management, Team Leads
CDISC standards are required for regulatory submissions to the US FDA and Japan PMDA, endorsed by the China CFDA, and requested for use by the European Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI).