Skip to main content
- Develop standards of the highest quality that allow all researchers to leverage and share information from individuals and studies around the world.
- Facilitate the ability for implementers of CDISC standards to effectively structure and analyze data so that it is easily interpreted, understood, and navigated by regulatory reviewers.
- Ensure the standards are developed in a manner that emphasizes content, structure and quality, transcending implementation strategy and platform.
- Convene a global, multidisciplinary, cross-functional community of members, volunteers and stakeholders from across the research spectrum to develop consensus-based standards.
- Collaborate, and partner with, fellow thought leaders and organizations on key initiatives to foster efforts to advance standards and semantics.
- Accomplish CDISC goals without promoting any individual vendor or organization.