Join us for QRS Office Hours, an open forum to ask our QRS Team questions about the development and implementation of QRS Supplements and Terminology. Examples include:
- Please explain the organization of the Controlled Terminology and Questionnaires, Ratings, and Scales pages on the CDISC website?
- What are the rules for determining if a supplement should be in the Disease Response and Clin Classification (RS) domain?
- What are our QRS naming rules for terminology?
- How do we determine FACT/FACIT synonyms and terminology?
- What is the status of representing logically skipped items in QRS?
- How do we represent the PRO-CTCAE using CDISC standards?
- Dana Booth, Sr. Project Manager & QRS Co-Lead, CDISC
- Diane Corey, Data Manager & Standards Expert, Critical Path Institute
- Rachel Dlugash, Statistician, FDA
- Steve Kopko, Subject Matter Expert & Consultant, CDISC
- Barbara Lentz, Standards Engineer, Abbvie
- Dr. Jordan Li, Terminology Expert, National Cancer Institute’s Enterprise Vocabulary Services (NCI EVS)
- Dr. Sandra Mitchell, Senior Scientist and Program Director, National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Liping Sun, Statistician, FDA
- Dr. Steve Wilson, Senior Consultant, FDA
System Requirements: Click here to ensure your machine has the necessary requirements to run CDISC webinars (Zoom).