CDISC, in collaboration with TransCelerate’s Digital Data Flow Project, is developing a reference architecture, which will serve as a standard model for the development of a Study Definitions Repository. The Repository is a novel central component aimed at facilitating the exchange of structured study definitions across clinical systems using technical and data standards.
Deliverables will include a logical data model, supporting Controlled Terminology, API specifications and related conformance tests.
Join us as we share project progress and how to get involved.
- Christine Connolly, CDISC Senior Project Manager
- Dave Evans, CDISC President & CEO
- Alison Luckman, TransCelerate co-Product Owner/Lead for the DDF Delivery/Build Team
- John Owen, CDISC Head of Partnership & Development
- Peter Van Reusel, CDISC Chief Standards Officer
System Requirements: Click here to ensure your machine has the necessary requirements to run CDISC webinars (run by LogMeIn).