CDISC recently released the CORE Minimum Viable Product (MVP), which allows users to run conformance checks on sample CDISC datasets to explore CORE's features and functionality.
CDISC is looking for volunteers with knowledge of SEND, SDTM, or ADaM to help add CDISC Conformance Rules into CORE. We invite you to participate in this important initiative that will help test study data for conformance to CDISC standards as well as to regulatory and sponsor-specific conformance rule sets.
- Time Period: 3 - 6 months, or longer, if able
- Hours per Week: 2 - 4 hours in addition to meeting attendance
- Weekly Meetings and Workshops: Recorded and available for review
Join us for an onboarding webinar where we will explain tools and processes that will prepare you serve with our very active, global team. The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session; you can submit questions for the Q&A session in advance of the webinar when you register.
CDISC needs you! CORE is a community-driven solution. Continued volunteer participation and community support remain critical to its success.
- Anthony Chow, Head of Data Science Development, CDISC
- Amy Palmer, Head of Standards Development, CDISC
- Dana Booth, Project Manager, Foundational Standards and QRS Co-lead, CDISC
- Gerry Campion, Software Engineer, CDISC
- Nick De Donder, Head of Data Standards, Business & Decision Life Sciences, CORE Product Owner