Date & Time:
THU 27 AUG - 11AM-12:30PM EDT
This webinar will provide a forum to ask panelists any questions regarding the development of QRS terminology and supplements. Examples of questions recently received include:
• Please explain the organization of the new Controlled Terminology and Questionnaires, Ratings, and Scales pages on the CDISC website?
• What are the rules for determining if a supplement should be in the Disease Response and Clin Classification (RS) domain?
• What are our QRS naming rules for terminology?
• How do we determine FACT/FACIT synonyms and terminology?
• What is the status of ADQRS supplement development?
• Will there be controlled terminology to go with ADQRS supplements?
• Since I have an SDTM QS dataset for my clinical study, how many ADQS datasets should I create?
- Dana Booth, SDS QRS Subteam Co-Lead, CDISC
- Steve Kopko, SDS QRS Subteam Co-Lead, CDISC