Upcoming Training Opportunities:
The CDASH standard describes the basic data collection fields that are common to all therapeutic areas and all types of clinical research. This full-day course will provide attendees with an overview of the key concepts from the CDASH standard. The course also includes in-depth implementation information for all of the CDASH domains, with hands-on exercises and a post-course assessment.
Course content includes:
- Intro to CDASH in the World of CDISC Standards
- Foundational Principles of the CDASH Standard
- Best Practices When Using CDASH
- CDASH Conformance Rules
- Using CDASH to Expand your Library
- Putting it All Together for a Study
Learning outcomes addressed in this course include:
Access and use the CDASH documentation
Apply the foundational principles to study development and conduct
Assess conformance of study materials to the CDASH standards
Successful Course Completion
- In order for a leaner to successfully complete a course:
- An education representative or learner will complete training registration.
- A learner will complete formative assessment survey
- A learner must attend course for 80% of total course time. Specific attendance requirements are posted in course information pages.
- A learner will complete final course assessment with a score of at least 80% correct.
- A learner will complete summative assessment surveys
- Remediation: The following requirements will be in effect if learner does not successfully complete all parts of training:
- If learner registers for course but fails to complete formative assessment in required time, learner will be notified that they must transfer registration to later date.
- If learner completes formative assessment but does not meet attendance requirement, learner will be notified that they must re-attend course in full.
- If learner meets attendance requirement in full but fails content assessment, learner is given a maximum of two additional re-attempts before being required to re-attend the course in full. Learner will be notified and will receive a certificate of attendance after the third failed assessment attempt.
- If learner successfully completes content assessment but fails to complete summative assessment, learner will be notified and CEUs will be on hold until summative assessment is completed.
A basic understanding of the clinical data collection process is helpful to understanding the material presented.