The CDASH standard describes the basic data collection fields that are common to all therapeutic areas and all types of clinical research. This full-day course will provide attendees with an overview of the key concepts from the CDASH standard. The course also includes in-depth implementation information for all of the CDASH domains, with hands-on exercises and a post-course assessment.
Course content includes:
- Intro to CDASH in the World of CDISC Standards
- Foundational Principles of the CDASH Standard
- Best Practices When Using CDASH
- CDASH Conformance Rules
- Using CDASH to Expand your Library
- Putting it All Together for a Study
Learning outcomes addressed in this course include:
Access and use the CDASH documentation
Apply the foundational principles to study development and conduct
Assess conformance of study materials to the CDASH standards
A basic understanding of the clinical data collection process is helpful to understanding the material presented.