CDISC invites you to nominate candidates for the CDISC China Coordinating Committee (C3C). There are four positions open; each will serve a three-year term from September 2018-2021. Candidates must be from a CDISC member organization.
Please nominate individuals whom you believe would serve the C3C well. Self-nomination is also welcome.
Please submit the following with the nomination::
- Nominee’s CV
- Brief letter expressing involvement/experience with CDISC and interest in serving
This is an excellent opportunity to ensure the quality of candidates who will help shape the future of the C3C.
Please email Nominations to CDISC Membership by 30 April 2018
The C3C Chair and Vice Chair/s will review and approve nominations before posting for election. Nominated 3C members will be elected by a simple majority (two-thirds of the 3C voting members).
The success of the C3C depends upon the active participation of our members and the CDISC community. Please nominate those persons whom you believe will serve the organization well. Thank you.
The C3C supports global CDISC initiatives in China and provides regional feedback to the central CDISC organization. Its primary activities are defined in collaboration with the CDISC Executive Operations and include:
- Introducing CDISC and broadening its presence in China
- Acting as a liaison between CDISC and Chinese entities
- Helping the CDISC organization to acquire collaborations and partnership with existing Chinese organizations
- Organizing and planning annual CDISC conferences in China and Asia
For more information on the CDISC Coordinating Committees, please see the CDISC Coordinating Committees Charter.