CDISC provides training on this standard via: Virtual Classroom Training (New!)
Interested in 'private, on-site' training for your team? Contact us today.
Explore more complex topics drawn from real-world examples, including how and when to use Findings About (FA) in CDASH for events and interventions, a forensic examination of exposure (EX) and exposure as collected (EC), and the application of associated persons (AP) data with implementation examples.
At the end of this course, a learner will be able to:
- Apply defined CDASH principles to studies
- Correctly use YN, OCCUR, PRESP, REASND, and STAT
- Analyze timing data requirements for a study and implement a range of CDASH timing variables, including relative timing, reference variables and durations
- A working-level understanding of clinical research
- Practical implementation experience with CDASH standards (at least one year experience is recommended)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Learners will receive 0.7 CEUs for successfully completing this course.
Successful Course Completion
- In order for a learner to successfully complete a course:
- An education representative or learner will complete training registration.
- A learner must attend course for 80% of total course time. Specific attendance requirements are posted in course information pages.
- A learner will complete final course assessment with a score of at least 80% correct.
- A learner will complete summative assessment surveys
- Remediation: The following requirements will be in effect if learner does not successfully complete all parts of training:
- If learner registers for course but fails to complete formative assessment in required time, learner will be notified that they must transfer registration to later date.
- If learner completes formative assessment but does not meet attendance requirement, learner will be notified that they must re-attend course in full.
- If learner meets attendance requirement in full but fails content assessment, learner is given a maximum of two additional re-attempts before being required to re-attend the course in full. Learner will be notified and will receive a certificate of attendance after the third failed assessment attempt.
- If learner successfully completes content assessment but fails to complete summative assessment, learner will be notified and CEUs will be on hold until summative assessment is completed.
Technology Service Provider