Date & Time:
TUE 16 MAR, 11:00AM-12:30PM ET
Join us for QRS Office Hours, an open forum to ask our QRS Team questions about the development and implementation of QRS Supplements and Terminology. Examples include:
- Please explain the organization of the Controlled Terminology and Questionnaires, Ratings, and Scales pages on the CDISC website?
- What are the rules for determining if a supplement should be in the Disease Response and Clin Classification (RS) domain?
- What are our QRS naming rules for terminology?
- How do we determine FACT/FACIT synonyms and terminology?
- What is the status of representing logically skipped items in QRS?
- Dana Booth, SDS QRS Subteam Co-Lead, CDISC
- Steve Kopko, SDS QRS Subteam Co-Lead, CDISC
- Barbara Lentz, Associate Director, Medical Standards, Bayer Healthcare