CDISC Membership Changed in 2014!
CDISC is simplifying its membership structure and improving its benefits packages. All member organizations should have received a letter from Dr. Kush and will be receiving a personalized letter explaining specific changes for their organization.
You can read Dr. Kush's letter to all companies here.
Membership is open to any organizations of any size.
If your organization is already a member, we sincerely thank you, and if your organization is not a member, please consider joining to show your support for all that CDISC has and continues to accomplish.
CDISC members enjoy these benefits and more...
- Stay informed and make a difference: provide your input and directly impact the standards development process, while connecting with peers and keeping abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Access to CDISC Members Only Area on for information about recent FDA/CDISC activities, implementation best practices, tips and tools
- Receive significant discounts on CDISC events and education
- Can be recognized as Registered Solutions Providers to other organizations
- Leadership and networking through participation on the CDISC Advisory Board
Join the collaborative efforts of more than 300 CDISC member organizations!
To become a CDISC member organization complete the on-line application. For further information on membership fees and benefits, or questions on membership contact Sheila Leaman at email@example.com.