Terminology Call for Public Review Package 22 - Comments Due by 24 April 2015
CDISC Controlled Terminology Package 22 is ready for public review. The public review package consists of 8 spreadsheets (Controlled Terminology Package_22_Public_Review.zip):
- CV (12 new additions)
- ECG (5 changes to existing)
- General* (42 new additions, 20 changes to existing and 2 submission value changes)
- Laboratory Tests (74 new additions and 7 changes to existing)
- PK* (13 new additions and 2 submission value change)
- SEND (11 new additions and 16 changes to existing)
- Units of Measure (45 new additions and 5 changes to existing)
- Virology (144 new additions and 36 changes to existing)
An Asterisk * indicates that changes to previously existing CDISC Submission Values are also included on the “Changes to Existing” tab in the spreadsheet. Please review these changes.
Use this link to register/login to the Tracker so you can access the review documents.
CDISC will be using the Public Comment Tracker on the CDISC Portal for this review. Click here for directions on how to access and use the Public Comment Tracker Tool.
Detailed information on using the tracker can also be found via “Help” after clicking on Public Comment Tracker.