CDISC invites you to submit comments on one of more of the following draft QRS supplements to the Study Data Tabulation Model Implementation Guide (SDTMIG) during Public Review. CDISC develops QRS supplements that provide information on how to structure the data in a standard format for public domain and copyright-approved instruments.
View the draft QRS Supplements:
- Controlled Oral Word Association (COWAT)
- Rockport One Mile Walk Test (ROCKPORT ONE MILE WALK TEST V1.0)
- Suicidal Ideation Questionnaire (SIQ)
- Suicidal Ideation Questionnaire-JR (SIQ-JR)
- Transition Dyspnea Index (TDI)
- Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children (TSCC)
To Provide Comments:
You will need to log in or register for the CDISC Wiki to provide comments.
Register for the Wiki. If you already have an account on Wiki or JIRA, our issue-tracking system, simply log in to your account; Wiki and JIRA use the same login credentials. CDISC Wiki is a different login from www.cdisc.org.
Thank you for contributing your time and expertise. CDISC relies on your input to ensure neutral, consensus-based data standards are developed and adopted by a diverse global community interested in improving research processes and quality for the benefit of all.