CDISC invites you to submit comments on one or more of the following QRS supplements to the Study Data Tabulation Model Implementation Guide (SDTMIG):
- 4 Stair Ascend (4 STAIR ASCEND)
- 4 Stair Descend (4 STAIR DESCEND)
- Age, treatment with systemic antibiotics, leukocyte count, serum albumin and serum creatinine as a measure of renal function (ATLAS)
- Combat Exposure Scale (CES)
- Emotion Recognition (EMOTION RECOGNITION)
- Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A)
- Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS)
- Life Events checklist for DSM-5, Standard Version (LEC-5 STANDARD VERSION)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Symptom Assessment Questionnaire Version 1.0 (NSCLC-SAQ v1.0)
- PTSD Checklist for DSM-5 (PCL-5)
- Rising From Floor (RISING FROM FLOOR)
- Symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder Scale Version 1.0 (SMDDS v1.0)
- Ten Meter Walk/Run (TEN METER WALK/RUN)
- Veterans Administration Lung Study Group (VALG)
CDISC relies on your input to ensure neutral, consensus-based data standards are developed and adopted by a diverse global community interested in improving research processes and quality for the benefit of all. Public review is a key quality step in the development of a standard.
View draft documents: QRS Supplements
You will need to log in or register for the CDISC Wiki to provide comments.
CDISC Wiki is a different login from www.cdisc.org.