Version 1.2 of the CDASH model and version 2.2 of the CDASH Implementation Guide are entering the Public Review period to solicit feedback. The most significant changes from the previous versions include:
- Inclusion of SDTMIG v3.3 domains (i.e., AG, ML, OE, RE)
- Resolution of Jira issues submitted for enhancements and error corrections identified in CDASHIG v2.1 and CDASH Model v1.1
- Changed CDASHIG and CDASH Model Variable Labels, where needed, to more closely align with SDTMIG and SDTM Variable Labels, respectively
- Resolution of Jira issues submitted during Public Review
To Provide Comments:
- Drafts: CDASH Model 1.2 and CDASH Implementation Guide 2.2
- Overview of changes: Revision History – Changes from Previous Version of CDASHIG and CDASH Model
- Instructions for providing comments: Instructions for Reviewers
You will need to log in or register for the CDISC Wiki to provide comments.
- Register for the Wiki. If you already have an account on Wiki or JIRA, our issue-tracking system, simply log in to your account; Wiki and JIRA use the same login credentials. CDISC Wiki is a different login from www.cdisc.org.
Public review is a key quality step in our Standards Development Process. CDISC relies on your input to ensure neutral, consensus-based data standards are developed and adopted by a diverse global community interested in improving research processes and quality for the benefit of all.
Thank you for contributing your time and expertise.