Keyrus Life Science is looking for a Randomisation Officer to join our team. The randomisation officer will support our customers on all randomisation and blinding related topics.
- You will be working mainly on study set-up and maintenance of client’s randomisation system. Documentation management will also be part of your job as you will validate/specify the scripts linked to the randomisation system.
- You will do periodic reviews and work on the necessary instructions and process guidelines.
- You will be responsible for training support and provide improvements if necessary. Moreover, as a Randomisation and “un”-blinding Expert you will be in charge of protocol concept and reviews.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and/or Physics with a minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in Pharma / Clinical trials environment.
- You have strong ORACLE SQL and data flow skills (PL/SQL is a plus).
- You are able to ensure a high degree of reliability, do look for details, are cautious but flexible.
- You have logical mind, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Besides this, you have a strong understanding of documentation management (writing, improving): users’ guides, standard documents, trainings’ supports, programs’ specifications, validations and archiving.
- You are able to work under pressure, both independently and as part of a team.
- Last but not least, you are fluent in English and ideally French as well.
What we offer At Keyrus, thanks to the expertise of our people and external partners, each employee is welcomed with a varied integration program. You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support you in your personal and professional growth. On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Who we are Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better. From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.