As a Biostatistician, you are in charge of:
- Writing the statistical section of the study protocol ;
- Calculating the number of subjects required ;
- Programming randomization list ;
- Writing the statistical analysis plan ;
- Programming, analysis and validation of results ;
- Consulting in statistical methodology ;
- Management and training of statistical programmers ;
- Participation in blind review meetings ;
- Writing the statistical report ;
- Respect of quality commitments ;
- Participating in the continual improvement of the Quality System ;
- Identifying and to record non conformities.
University level in Bio-medical sciences with complementary degree in biostatistics and/or epidemiology or equivalent.
Experience & Required skills :
- Ideally 3 years of experience in Statistics in Epidemiology / clinical research in academia, services provider or pharmaceutical company or equivalent; (Experience in a pharmaceutical company or in vaccine research is an asset)
- Good practical knowledge in biostatistics applied to clinical/epidemiological research.
- Experience of extracting and manipulating complex data sets and of preparing supporting documentation for quality control (QC) is needed
- Being precise and accurate ;
- Sense of urgency; achievement oriented ;
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team ;
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision ;
- Having a responsibilities oriented way of working ;
- Being enable of rapid, flexible, innovative working and decision making ;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, analytical mind ;
- Good communication skills.
- SAS Programming skills : SAS Base, SAS Macros, SQL, SAS Procedures
- FREQ, PHREG or other analyses programming languages (R, Stata, S plus...)
What we offer
You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…). Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses). You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.