Position Type: Consultant
Purpose of Position:
The Content Developer Contractor supports, edits, and publishes highly technical information and turns it into HTML and PDF publications for our product library.
A Content Developer is someone who loves to develop documentation for technical audiences. Someone who is highly organized and self-motivated. Someone with high standards in the work they produce. Someone who will take pride in CDISC, like we do.
This is a contract, part-time position - workload is expected to be around 25 hours per month.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Cleanup wiki markup and HTML to ensure consistent formatting and readability
- Export Confluence content in preparation to be published to Drupal website and PDF
- Manage workflow and responsibilities in JIRA
- Implement BitBucket to manage content for publication
- Research new tools and abilities to improve and streamline the publication process (with a team)
- Provide feedback to IT and technical teams for continuous improvement of publications
- 5+ years experience developing HTML, wiki markup code, PDFs, and other forms of technical content
- highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments and ask the right questions and get the right details from highly technical and very busy people.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Commitment to integrity and team success
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Technical skills and Other Capabilities:
- Proven track record working with wikis (Confluence), HTML, regular expressions, and BitBucket
- Ability to document your processes clearly for fellow team members to replicate your work.
- Experience of working with a team of technical writers across multiple locations (preferred)
Please send CV and compensation requirements to email@example.com