CDISC standards courses are available for in-house delivery by our authorized instructors anywhere in the world*.
CDISC in-house training:
1. Utilizes authoritative training materials developed by the standards teams
2. Is delivered by an instructor qualified by the standards team
3. Provides your staff with authorized CDISC training certificates
4. Ensures confidentiality, allowing your attendees to work on real issues during class
5. Lets you schedule training when and where you want
6. Maximizes your training budget with lower pricing per attendee and reduced travel expenses
Courses are designed for sponsors, CROs, vendors and service providers, academic institutions, and regulatory agencies.
Learn more: https://www.cdisc.org/education/private-courses
*Subject to Department of State restrictions.
© 2018 Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium