This is an exciting time to become a CDISC member. With the number of changes taking place in Healthcare and Medical Research, there is recognition that standards will play a crucial role in creating a harmonized and interoperable environment that will benefit patients and global Public Health.
Over the last decade, the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) has acted as the catalyst for productive collaboration to develop and encourage adoption of standards through a consensus-based approach. The collective efforts of more than 250 CDISC member organizations, representing biopharmaceutical companies, academic research, CROs, government, service and technology provider organizations, has enabled robust standards development.
The result of this collaboration--CDISC Standards are named in regulatory guidance as the recommended standard for submission of electronic safety and efficacy data to the US Food and Drug Administration and in Health Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP) interoperability specifications for use of EHRs for medical research.
CDISC members enjoy these benefits and more...
- Receive significant discounts on CDISC events, training and publications
- Stay informed and make a difference: provide your input and directly impact the standards development process, while connecting with peers and keeping abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Leadership through participation on the CDISC Advisory Board
- Access to CDISC Members (Only) Area on www.cdisc.org for information on implementation best practices, tips and tools
- Ensure, through your financial support, that the standard data needs of medical research are incorporated in the fabric of global healthcare infrastructure reform
Join the collaborative efforts of 250 CDISC members!
To become a CDISC member complete the on-line application. For further information on membership fees and benefits, or questions contact Tanyss Mason by email or call: +1 919 419 7100.