As Technical Data Manager, you collaborate closely with the Study Data Manager. You are in charge of the technical part of the clinical studies. As so, you create and design a database for the clinical studies you are assigned to.
More specifically, your role includes tasks such as:
- Designing data entry screens where investigators will encode data.
- Creating the database where data will be stored.
- Programming and developing consistency checks, reports and validation testing that helps you to improve continuously the quality of the database.
- Writing documents such as functional requirements and technical instructions. Those documents are related to the study you are developping.
- Respecting a certain quality commitment and therefore controlling the quality of the data in the database. You therefore identify and record non conformities.