The Senior SAS Programmer is responsible for the development of SAS program and macro utilities pertaining to clinical trials
- Development of SAS programs and macros utilities pertaining to clinical trials: Tables of summary statistics and graphics for clinical aspects of clinical trials, Statistical PK analysis of bioequivalence trials.
- Coordinate data transfers to and from external vendors.
- Lead and Support multiple studies in generation of CDISC deliverables (SDTM, ADaM, and Define XML) and analysis outputs per regulatory guidance.
- Other computer programs useful for the accomplishment of biometric department goals.
- Analysis of existing processes and exploring improvement solutions.
- Interacts with supervisor and other departments on process involving data and computer programs
- Stay aware of regulatory guidelines and maintain computer programs and processes to be compliant.
- Other related tasks
- Masters/Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer science
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as SAS Programmer in the pharmaceutical and/or medical industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in data analysis is required.
- Having experience in dealing with scientific affairs is a major asset.
- Ability to interact with other staff members in order to understand and explain correctly and with accuracy the SAS programs, the data analyses and the application of software.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects, under supervision.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing.
- French is an asset
- Software : SAS, different Microsoft softwares
Location: Remote position can be based in either Canada or the US