Health Decisions is a specialty CRO that utilizes a broad expertise across Women’s Health research with adaptive design and adaptive operational capabilities to deliver medicines and diagnostics of value to women worldwide. We are seeking a SAS Programmer to augment our Biometrics team programming analysis databases and statistical output on all relevant projects for clients and staff.
- Create and review CDISC specifications to document the mapping and programming definitions of raw data to analysis datasets.
- Create and review annotated case report forms (ACRFs).
- Program assigned production and/or validation SDTM and ADAM datasets per CDISC specifications and implementation guide, TLFs according to mocks and as outlined in the statistical analysis plan.
- Use macros to efficiently program and minimize programming effort across studies.
- Maintain awareness of SAS efficient programming methodologies to analyze and report clinical trial data.
- Maintain awareness of FDA guidelines and requirements for documentation and presentation necessary for submission.
- Assist with the preparation and outputs of manuscripts.
- Review statistical analysis plans in order to create analyses.
- Use Pinnacle 21 to verify compliance of datasets and create submission documents.
- Evaluate SAS functionality in new versions and inform team of helpful new features.
- Share expertise on programming methodologies to analyze and report clinical trial data.
Location: Durham, NC