The Accounts Receivable accountant will be responsible for managing activities related to membership invoicing, as well as monthly bank reconciliations.
- Membership renewals invoicing
- Outstanding invoices management:
- Aging report analysis
- Coordination with membership department to ensure timely collection of payments
- Members relations
- Preparation of membership kits for new members
- Issuing annual membership receipts
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Other tasks as assigned by VP, Finance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (e.g., accounting) with 2 or more years’ full time work experience, is preferred, but an equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered for the right candidate
- Proven knowledge of non-profit accounting and subscription-based revenue accounting
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to understand and follow direction, to prioritize and manage multiple projects while meeting set deadlines, and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel)
Any of the following experience and skills are helpful, but not required:
- Working knowledge of Netsuite accounting software
- CPA or other accounting-related certification (either obtained or on-going)
Position Type: Part Time (2 days per week)
Reports to: VP, Finance
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience.
CDISC offers excellent benefits (health insurance including dental and vision, 401k) and a potential for growth for the successful candidate for this position.
Location: Austin Area - Many CDISC team members work from their home offices.
Option of office-based or home-based position, with a minimum of 1 day a week in the office.
Interested parties should send resume and letter of interest using this form.
Founded as a volunteer organization in 1997 and incorporated as a non-profit organization in 2000, CDISC is now a 501c(3) charitable non-profit standards development organization, with over 400 member organizations in 25 countries. In addition to its standard development work, CDISC organizes events and trainings in the US and abroad, to support awareness and adoption of standards and facilitate implementation. CDISC has 30 staff and an annual budget of over $7 Million.