Date and Time:
THU, 11 APR 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Central US Standard Time | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM (GMT London Time)
This webinar will provide a forum to ask panelists any questions regarding the development of QRS terminology and supplements. Examples of questions recently received include:
• Please explain the organization of the new Controlled Terminology and Questionnaires, Ratings, and Scales pages on the CDISC website?
• What are the rules for determining if a supplement should be in the Disease Response and Clin Classification (RS) domain?
• What are our QRS naming rules for terminology?
• How do we determine FACT/FACIT synonyms and terminology?
• What is the status of ADQRS supplement development?
• Will there be controlled terminology to go with ADQRS supplements?
• Since I have an SDTM QS dataset for my clinical study, how many ADQS datasets should I create?
Please submit questions in advance on the webinar registration page; this will allow us to prepare examples in our responses. Panelists will also receive additional questions during the webinar and inform attendees of the latest news in QRS development.
- Dana Booth, SDS QRS Subteam Co-Lead
- Nancy Brucken, ADaM ADQRS Subteam Co-Lead
- Steve Kopko, SDS QRS Subteam Co-Lead
- Karin LaPann, ADaM ADQRS Subteam Co-Lead
- Jordan Li, QRS Controlled Terminology Team Lead
Webinar Language: English
Click here to ensure your machine has the necessary requirements to run CDISC webinars (run by LogMeIn).