Date and Time
THU. 22 FEB 2018 - 6:00 PM-7:30 PM, Central Standard Time
FRI. 23 FEB 2018 - 8:00 AM-9:30 AM Beijing Time/ 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM Japanese Standard Time
Join the CDISC SHARE Team for a technology webinar introducing the CDISC SHARE Application Programming Interface (API), which is available free to CDISC Platinum Members as a 2018 Member benefit.
The CDISC SHARE API, a RESTful web service, allows real-time access to standards in a variety of formats (XML, RDF and JSON) for programmatic use by developers to create CDISC metadata libraries within your metadata repositories, support CDISC standards in electronic case report forms, and use within clinical research and learning health systems. The API facilitates the implementation of CDISC standards to further automate clinical research processes.
This webinar will help Platinum Members to use the SHARE API v1.0 by providing a deeper understanding of the API product and its service offerings. The SHARE Team will demonstrate the use of the API and show attendees how they can try out the API even if they are not software developers. We will address such questions as:
- What standards content is available in SHARE API v1.0?
- Can I try out the API even if I’m not ready to build software that uses it?
- How do I request an API user account?
- What documentation is available?
- How do I get my API questions answered?
- What service levels exist for the API ?
- How is the API secured?
- When will the SHARE API v2.0 become available?
- How will SHARE API v2.0 be different from the API v1.0?
- What limitations exist for the SHARE API v1.0 and content?
This webinar, along with the CDISC SHARE API v1.0, is a benefit of CDISC membership. If your organization is not a CDISC Member, join us to support the development and adoption of global standards and reap the many benefits of CDISC membership. Should you have membership-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simulated live webinars are rebroadcasts of original webinars, which allow attendees to ask questions and participate in chat. Answers to attendee questions will be answered by subject matter experts and provided 24 hours after the completion of the webinar.
- Anthony Chow, Sr. Manager, Technical Development, CDISC
- Sam Hume, Head of Data Exchange Technologies, CDISC
Click here to ensure your machine has the necessary requirements to run CDISC webinars (run by Citrix).