Date and Time
FRI, 22 JUN 2018 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM BEIJING TIME
This webinar will be presented in Mandarin.
The CDISC Foundational Standard for data collection, CDASH, establishes a standard way to collect data across studies and sponsors so that formats and structures provide clear traceability of submission data into the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM), delivering more transparency to regulators and others who conduct data review. This webinar will address CDASH v2.0, which comprises the CDASH Implementation Guide v2.0, the CDASH Model v1.0, and CDASHIG metadata tables to define basic standards for the collection of clinical trial data and how to implement the standard for specific case report forms.
- CDASH v2.0 简介 (CDASH v2.0 Overview)
- CDASH标准介绍 （CDASH Standards Introduction）
- CDASH IG v2.0主要变化 （CDASH IG v2.0 Main Updates）
- CDASH Metadata 和CDASH Model 介绍（CDASH Metadata and CDASH Model introduction）
- Lily Zhao, Director, Data Management, PAREXEL
- John Wang, Associate Director of Statistical Analysis, dMed Global
Click here to ensure your machine has the necessary requirements to run CDISC webinars (run by Citrix).