Leverage the CDISC Knowledge of Your Staff
Licensing authorized CDISC course materials and having one or more authorized CDISC instructors as part of your staff allows your organization to:
- Train your team on the CDISC standards on an “as-needed” basis.
- Realize significant savings on authorized CDISC training.
- Have full access to current, authorized course materials that have been created by members of the same teams that develop the standards!
- This saves your internal training organization the hundreds of hours that it would take to create and maintain CDISC training materials.
- Receive ongoing train-the-trainer development for your staff instructors.
- Ensure that your staff are receiving authoritative CDISC training.
To request information about licensed CDISC training, complete the information request form and a member of the Education staff will contact you.
Licensed training is a benefit of CDISC membership. If your organization is not a member, please visit our membership page to learn how you can join CDISC.