The Analysis Data Model (ADaM) specifies principles for analysis datasets and standards for a subject-level analysis file and for a basic data structure, which can be used for a wide variety of analysis methods. The ADaM Primer course covers the basics and is a great introductory course to individuals not familiar with the CDISC ADaM standard.
- CDISC and ADaM background
- CDISC and Regulatory Agencies
- ADaM in the Clinical Data Process
- ADaM Basics
- ADaM Fundamental Principles
- ADaM Rules and Best Practices
- ADaM Data Structures