CDISC provides training on this standard via Blended Learning, Virtual Training and Online Training
The Analysis Data Model (ADaM) specifies principles for analysis datasets and standards for a subject-level analysis file and for a basic data structure, which can be used for a wide variety of analysis methods. The ADaM Primer course covers the basics and is a great introductory course to individuals not familiar with the CDISC ADaM standard.
- CDISC and ADaM background
- CDISC and Regulatory Agencies
- ADaM in the Clinical Data Process
- ADaM Basics
- ADaM Fundamental Principles
- ADaM Rules and Best Practices
- ADaM Data Structures
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List the purposes of the ADaM standard to understand its value in clinical research and data analysis.
- Recognize the ADaM basics and general rules to build a foundation for ADaM implementation.
- Distinguish among ADaM data classes to build a foundation for ADaM implementation.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Learners will receive 0.4 CEUs for successfully completing this course.
Successful Course Completion
- In order for a learner to successfully complete a course:
- An education representative or learner will complete training registration.
- A learner must attend course for 80% of total course time. Specific attendance requirements are posted in course information pages.
- A learner will complete final course assessment with a score of at least 80% correct.
- A learner will complete summative assessment surveys
- Remediation: The following requirements will be in effect if learner does not successfully complete all parts of training:
- If learner registers for course but fails to complete formative assessment in required time, learner will be notified that they must transfer registration to later date.
- If learner completes formative assessment but does not meet attendance requirement, learner will be notified that they must re-attend course in full.
- If learner meets attendance requirement in full but fails content assessment, learner is given a maximum of two additional re-attempts before being required to re-attend the course in full. Learner will be notified and will receive a certificate of attendance after the third failed assessment attempt.
- If learner successfully completes content assessment but fails to complete summative assessment, learner will be notified and CEUs will be on hold until summative assessment is completed.
Technology Service Provider