New Draft Malaria Therapeutic Area User Guide v1 Now Available for Public Review – Comments Due 6 November 2016
The TAUG-Malaria v1 describes the most common clinical concepts relevant to studies of Malaria. This guide provides advice and examples for Clinical Data Acquisition Standards Harmonization (CDASH) and the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM).
- Please provide comments using JIRA, at the link here: TAUG-Malaria
- You will need to log in to or register for the CDISC Wiki to read the User Guide and provide comments.
- To register for the Wiki (Register). JIRA and Wiki use the same login, please create only one login.
- Instructions for providing comments can be found here: Instructions for Reviewers
- If you are new to the Wiki, you can find basic instructions here: Instructions