The Boston Area CDISC User Network invites
you and your colleagues to join us for a morning of discussion and
presentations. Pre-registrations help us with planning, so please let us
know if you will be attending.
Please share this announcement with your colleagues. All are invited.
Friday, March 28, 2014
9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Meeting Room 1F/1G
2 Federal Street
9:30 – 10:30 Oncology Therapeutic Area Standards with panel discussion
Oncology Domains (TU, TR, RS) – Questions and Challenges in
Representing Additional Clinical Data” by Catherine Mulvaney, PAREXEL
- Update on the current activities for CDISC Oncology TA development by Amy Adyanthaya, Takeda
10:30 - 11:30 Networking
11:30 – 12:30 End-to-End topics with panel discussion
- Overview of the new FDA Analysis Data Reviewer’s Guide by Sudhir Singh, EMD Serono
- Experiences implementing Trial Design
To RSVP for the March meeting and for more information about BACUN, please contact email@example.com
Please share this announcement with your colleagues.
Direction and Arrival Information:
When arriving at Perceptive/PAREXEL
- Perceptive (2 Federal Street) is the building on the left as you enter the campus.
- PAREXEL (1 Federal Street) is the building on the right as you enter the campus.
- There are parking spaces behind 2 Federal and in front and side of 1 Federal.